New First Wharf starts operating in Xiamen
The new site of the First Wharf of Xiamen in East China's Fujian province started operating on July 10, while the old site shut down.
Xiamen to cultivate over 100 independent foreign trade brands within the year
Recently, Xiamen Municipal Bureau of Commerce released the three-year (2021-2023) action plan for independent foreign trade brand cultivation.
Haicang tunnel opens for trial testing in Xiamen
The Xiamen Haicang tunnel is the third highway undersea tunnel in the Chinese mainland. The total length of the line is 7.1 kilometers, of which the tunnel is 6.3 kilometers, while the cross-sea width is 2.8 kilometers.
Expats enjoy Duanwu Festival in Xiamen
Expats from countries including Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Pakistan gathered in the Guanren community in Xiamen, East China's Fujian province on June 10, to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival, also known as Duanwu Festival, which falls on June 14 this year.
Xiamen University holds gala evening to mark 100 years
A gala evening celebrating the 100th anniversary Xiamen University is held in Xiamen, southeast China's Fujian Province on April 6, 2021. The gala consisted six parts of performance by students and alumni.
Xiamen to become intl exhibition center
A series of measures to promote the development of the exhibition industry in Xiamen, East China's Fujian province, took effect on March 1.
- Photo Gallery
- Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra New Year Concert| 2021-08-06
- Swan Lake by The State Ballet of Georgia| 2021-08-06
- Recital by classical guitarist Goran Sollscher| 2021-08-06
- DINO-LIGHT by Lightwire Theater| 2021-08-06
- Ensemble San Pablo String Quartet| 2021-08-06
- One Starry Night Out of the Blue| 2021-08-06
- Atari Kousuke 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2021-08-06
- Aoi teshima 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2021-08-06
- Sleeping Beauty by St. Petersburg State Children Ballet Theater| 2021-08-06